2010年12月8日星期三

Chances Are

What a week!

I was on an emotional roller coaster since Nov 25th. Now another week passed, and I'm still too numb to feel any pain.

I encountered this song in 《Ally Mcbeal》, the soap drama that helps me to get through all these days and nights. When the words wash over me, the past keep on swirling in my mind too.

I remember clearly how you looked in the age of innocence. I remember vaguely how you looked "the" night. I remember your laughter and your smile. I remember your tears and your sob. I remember how you made me smile and feel so at ease. I remember how you made me cry and feel so desperate.

I know all the rules of logic don't apply. I know you're the best I've ever met. I know you're all I long to see. I know how much you mean to me. I know you're the only one I can't forget.

Though I'm not yet giving up dreaming of our future, and hoping you'll be by my side. Deep down, I know chances are, I can never see you again in real life. Chances are, I can never hear from you any more. Chances are, I always end up driving by your life.

May I see you somewhere in my dreams tonight, my beloved?

没有评论: