2010年12月3日星期五

The Green-Eyed Monster

I don't understand why it looks like a bomb after going through so many things.It shouldn't matter, but it did blow me to bits again.

When the anger faded,the sadness and the desperation rose.I can't stop shaking like a leaf blown in the stiff wind.

This was crazy. I had never thought I would be mad at you like that one day. The words stormed out from my fingers without any contemplation.I even clicked the reply without the second look.Then I left office regardless of any consequence.

The dark fell, the tide ebbed,the clarity came back to my mind at last,the damage is there already and irrevocable.I can't imagine how you are feeling now, but I have a gut feeling we are back to silent land again. Look what I said to you? I was so hard on you.I guess at some point, the green monster lurking deep in my heart finally took control of me, as I scared before.



My apologies, my dearest. Forgive me for what I did to you.

I guess now you would know better why I haven't jumped at the chance you offered till now. The green-eyed monster is one of reasons which prevent me from giving us a shot. At this stage, I still can't tame it. I'm scared it will hurt both of us again and again.

没有评论: