2009年5月11日星期一

Don't Know Much

Lying on the bed, wildly awake, heart struggling, mind restlessly, legs numbly, feet aching, the difference between us jump into my head from nowhere, the difference in the order of the feeling.

Everytime when you say something, do something for me, I feel happy in the first place, then moved, then sorry.

Everytime when I say something, do something for you, you feel in the reverse order. First feeling comes to you is sorry, then moved, then ......happy? I'm not so sure.

Sometimes, the difference doesn't matter, it comes from the different personality, different way of thinking, different values. But sometimes it does matter. It shows something, it proves something, something in the back of our mind, just like that.

Your love is what I'm longing for, my love is not exactly what you want. That's why the feelings come in different order. Am I right?

Don't Know Much

Look at this face,
I know the years are showing.
Look at this life,
I still don't know where it's going.

I don't know much,
but I know I love you.
And that may be all I need to know.

Look at these eyes,
They never see what matters.
Look at these dreams,
So beaten and so battered.

I don't know much, but I know I love you.
And that may be all I need to know.

So many questions still left unanswered.
So much I've never broken through.
And when I feel you near me,
Sometimes I see so clearly.
The only truth I've ever known
Is me and you.

Look at this man,
So blessed with inspiration,
Look at his soul,
Still searching for salvation.

I don't know much, but I know I love you.
And that may be all I need to know.
I don't know much, but I know I love you.
And that may be all there is to know.

没有评论: