2008年10月10日星期五

星星的告白 -- 摘自《Stardust》

You know when I said I knew litter about love?
Well, that wasn't ture.
I know a lot about love.
I've seen it, I've seen it centuries and centuries of it.
And it was the only thing that made watching you would bearable.

All this wars, pain and lies, hate,
made me want to turn away and never look down again.
But to see the way that mankind love,
I mean, you could search the furthest reaches the univise
and never find anything more beautiful.

So, yes,
I know that love is unconditional,
but I also know it can be
unpredictable, unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable and,
well, strangely easy to mistake for nothing.

And, what I'm trying to say is I think I love you.
My heart, it fells like my chest can barely contain it,
like it doesn't belong to me anymore,
it belongs to you.

And if you wanted it,
I'd wish for nothing to exchange
No gifts, no goods, no demonstrations for devotion
Nothing but knowing you love me too
Just your heart In exchange for mine

没有评论: