2008年9月2日星期二

Surprise

Today I'm flattered to hear that I was a valid SM once, if I wanted I can learn and grasp technology quickly and smartly. Woo! What a compliment! Especially it is coming from my colleague who is viewed as very smart and competent, and always viewed as an role model. Especially in such a circumstance that I have almost lost all confidence in my kinds of abilities including communication skills, learning skills, understanding skills etc.

These two days, the info/recognitions coming from different channels really surprised and encouraged me a bit. I can't deny that my conceit is satisfied to some extent. However, whenever I am thinking of the awkwardness when I face you, talk to you, communicate with you, I feel depressed.
How I wish I can be as wittily as you, as humor as the way I am with others!

2008-03-13